The Dinuba Chamber is a Catalyst for business retention and economic growth. We are here to help your business and Dinuba grow!
Be Part of the Solution
- For over a century, Dinuba has maintained a forward thinking attitude and strives to positively impact the economic vitality and enhance the quality of life of the region. The Chamber has always worked with the City, County, and local business making it our business to help move Dinuba forward.
- The Chamber's mission statement: To promote, retain and educate the business community, ensure stability and growth, and to strengthen our local economy to make Dinuba a better place to live, work and play.
To attract and train new members/volunteers.
To provide creative business leadership and effective coordination of all interested parties in solving community problems and in initiating constructive community action.
· Identify and mitigate impediments to community and business success.
· Become the crucible in which individual experiences, opinions and ideas can be gathered and commingled to produce an expanded understanding of how to successfully move forward and prosper.
To coordinate the efforts of commerce, industry, retail and the professions in
- maintaining and strengthening a sound and healthy business climate.
- Retain and support existing businesses.
- Attract investment and new businesses.
- Help entrepreneurs and businesses develop and grow their individual visions, as well as the Chamber’s vision.
- To sponsor aggressive programs of work and stimulate activities that will provide for full development and employment of our economic, agricultural and industrial resources.
- Ensure that business enhances the environment, fosters education and supports the community in body and spirit.
- To create broad understanding and appreciation of the great opportunities in the Dinuba area, and to promote the advantages and assets of our community within the area, in the state and in the world.
- To so clearly communicate the intrinsic advantages of the Dinuba Chamber of Commerce and City of Dinuba that both promote themselves.
- The Dinuba Small Business Stabilization Program (SBSP) is designed to promote economic stability by providing immediate relief in the form of a one-time forgivable loan for essential operating expenses to Dinuba small businesses negatively impacted by COVID-19.The goals of this program are:
1. Help small businesses survive the COVID-19 crisis.
2. Retain employment and continue to pay employees.
3. Maintain the provision of goods and services for Dinuba residents.For more information, Dinuba small businesses are encouraged to visit the program application page via the link below: